Friday, March 23, 2012

Unicode ♥

Isn't it amazing to see unicode including drawings like umbrella, floral heart into its list of characters? An interesting list of unicode characters can be found here. I specifically find this and this more useful. Typing letters upside down is fun! Given below is my mostly used Unicode symbols. Hope you will find them interesting.. ;)
♥ - A Black / filled heart. I often use this to indicate *like*. ;)
♡ - A white heart. I use this along with the filled heart as a pair.
❤ - A heavy black heart
♩ ♪♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯ - Music Notes, which I almost always use whenever I share some music online.
✍ - ✎Writing..
☄ - Comet, reminds me fireflies.
✓✔ - Check marks.
❀ ⚘ ✿ ✾ - Flowers.. \yay/.. my all time favorite symbols.. :P
⚜ - Lilly
❆ - A design
✕ ✖ - Multiplication X
✗ ✘ - Ballot X
☮ - Peace, something that we always need..
- Something(s) that reminds me the Sun. 
• - Big dot. It's rillly big..


© - Copyright, something that many of us do not care.
☺ ☹ - Smiley faces.. 
♨ - A cup of coffee for you.. ;)
✁ ✂ ✃ - Pairs of scissors
☎ Call me.. or I will call you.. ☏.. both are fine with me.. ✆ :D
☠ - When stuff becomes dangerous.
☃ - Some cool stuff are hard to get. Same with the snowman.
☔ - I like the rain drops.. ☂ - Not yet raining though.. :P
☁ - Over the clouds..
★☆- Super stars..
✌ - Success!!!111
☘ - Leaves
☜    ☝    ☞    ☟ - Let me point you the facts.. :D
✈ High time.. \m/
.̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨̨ - Cut it. Not a si.̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨̨n.̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨̨g.̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨̨le c.̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨̨h.̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨̨a.̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨̨r.̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨̨a.̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨̨c.̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨̨t.̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨̨er. It takes many character points, actually.
☐☑☒

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to provide your opinions in the comments. Spam comments and comments with random links will be deleted.