Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thursday, 18th of April, 2013

An attempt to make milk rice for the Sri Lankan New Year
It is interesting to see how the time is going too fast, and I realized many things have changed this year. We are almost finishing the first trimester of the year. 

Weeks 32, 33, & 34 - I was updating Llovizna with fortnight (if not weekly) reports on my stay in Lisbon. However, the past few weeks were going pretty fast with the presentations, mid-evaluations, and other stuff, which made me forget the blog. I didn't fail to notice a considerable drop in the blog views this year, probably due to the infrequent blog posts, and even the posts are just becoming personal and deviating from the highly technical nature of Llovizna. I am still happy that I didn't let Llovizna starve without posts.

Sinhala Tamil New Year is the mostly celebrated Sri Lankan festival. I tried to create a milk rice for this, though I am not sure about its success, as I ate all of it myself. :D

Today, whilst doing the virtual execution project, I was thinking how the year 2013 is becoming yet another year of changes. The impact of this year is surely remarkable, and I hope this will become a highly effective year just like the years 2002, 2004, 2010, and 2012 for me. Lisbon is getting greener. As I walk towards ISCTE-IUL, I see new leaves appearing on the trees fresh and young. I walk down the streets without the winter clothes. Spring is here. I feel, I will remember this day for many of the upcoming years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to provide your opinions in the comments. Spam comments and comments with random links will be deleted.