Wednesday, June 29, 2011

[31/May/2006 - 06/Sep/2010]

[28th June, 2011 - Tuesday; BMICH, Colombo, Sri Lanka] 
So we had our academic convocation. It was really pleasant to recall the university life, and being awarded the Bachelor of the Science of Engineering, majoring in Computer Science & Engineering with a first class, with a GPA of 3.80 for the total of 4.20. Nothing much to complain.

I am really thankful to the teachers and lecturers who were/are always with me. Time - Today's investment; tomorrow's insurance. My special thanks should go to my Advanced level teachers, the ones who taught me Math, Physics, and Chemistry.
General Convocation - It reminded me my school prize givings.. :) Now I miss the University of Moratuwa, as I missed Royal College.. :( Thank you my country for giving me the opportunity to study at THE BEST places, always.. ♥ I am proud of you.. :) //End-of-yet-another-chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to provide your opinions in the comments. Spam comments and comments with random links will be deleted.